หน้าเว็บ

FitFlop Women's Pietra Toning Flip Flop

Product Info

Our prettiest sandal yet - as agreed by masses of fans - the PIETRA is built on a sleek, minimal metallic microfibre-lined patent upper and embellished with a strip of three shiny resin stones. Fabulous. Feminine. Wear for fun or for formal.It's the flip flop with the gym built-in™.
The Pietra is a slimmer-width sandal and unfortunately not well-suited for wide sized feet - we would suggest theELECTRA™ROKKIT™ or the new adjustable HOOPER™ as a more generous-fitting alternative.

Benefits
FITFLOP. GET A WORKOUT WHILE YOU WALK
FitFlop footwear is biomechanically engineered to help tone and tighten your leg muscles while you walk. Studies at the Centre for Human Performance at LSBU show that normal walking in FitFlop sandals* can help:

  • help increase leg and bottom muscle activity (up to 30%),
  • absorb more shock than a normal shoe (up to 22%),
  • help realign ground force reaction closer to your joints (so you feel less ache in your hips and knees),
  • reduce foot pressure.

This review is from: FitFlop Women's Pietra Toning Flip Flop (Apparel)
I ordered these beautiful Fitflops for my Rick Steve's tour of Italy. The tour involved a lot of walking. I have really bad feet; i.e. fallen arches, Plantar Fasciitis, and Chronic Venous Insuffiencency, which causes pain and swelling in my feet, ankles and legs.
Pros:

1. These stay on without scrunching my toes! The design is such that the top comes up far enough for gravity to work on your side. I had NO trouble keeping them on.

2. Cushions every step. I immediately felt the difference from the moment I put them on. Very little to no impact upon my knees when walking great distances. My knees never - ever hurt with these shoes.

3. Beautiful - I have received several compliments on the style. They are quite fashionable and go well with dresses, skirts, slacks, jeans and shorts.

4. No plantar fasciitis pain - at all. This was so wonderful that I had to pinch myself. I have owned, Merrill, Born, and Clarks and these simple little things out-shined them all combined.

5.Unfortunately, my feet and ankles did swell excessively during the trip, but the sandals always fit! The design allowed for the top of my feet to swell without adding any pressure or making it hard to put them on. My ankles were the same way. Even with feet and ankles the size of footballs, they were STILL comfortable.

It is not as though I had no pain during the heavy walking days of the tour, but anyone would have no matter what they put on their feet. I am a photographer and I normally take an extra pair of shoes with my on event shoots because my feet start to kill me. I did a 3 hour shoot and never thought of my feet once! Fabulous!

Cons:
1. I have average width feet and these are slender and attractive in the toe area compared to the athletic styles. The downside is that they are just barely too narrow in the big toe area. After wearing them for two solid weeks, I developed small blisters and large calluses on the sides of my big toes.

2. These are not fit for all terrain use. In Florence the streets are old cobblestone and very uneven. The height of these and lack of ankle straps combined with the cobblestone equaled a fall when I hit uneven patches with both feet.
I've been wearing these exclusively! You would have to pry them out of my cold dead hands to get them away from me.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น