หน้าเว็บ

FitFlop Women's Supertone Lace-Up Toning Sneaker

Product Info
Our all-leather FF SUPERTONE sneaker has a cool, ageless, classic, go-everywhere style, and cleverly conceals the toning sole (so you can wear it without anybody knowing you're getting a workout). It has the same famous thigh muscle- activating, foot-flexing, bottom-benefiting biomechanics built-in, but it doesn't look like a shoe that’s 'good for you'. Highly recommended as a'second' style for FitFlop sandal addicts!


Benefits
FITFLOP. GET A WORKOUT WHILE YOU WALK™FitFlop footwear is biomechanically engineered to help tone and tighten your leg muscles while you walk. Studies at the Centre for Human Performance at LSBU show that normal walking in FitFlop sandals* can help:
  • help increase leg and bottom muscle activity (up to 30%),
  • absorb more shock than a normal shoe (up to 22%),
  • help realign ground force reaction closer to your joints (so you feel less ache in your hips and knees),
  • reduce foot pressure.

This review is from: FitFlop Women's Supertone Lace-Up Toning Sneaker (Apparel)
I have loved FitFlops since I wore my first pair of Walkstars two summers ago and couldn't take them off. Last winter I managed to get a pair of the Mukluk boots (great!) and this past summer a pair of the Pietra sandals (very cute!) So when I heard FitFlop finally had sneakers I couldn't wait to try a pair. Unfortunately my order with Amazon's supplier fell through so I had to purchase elsewhere...but hopefully they will get them in stock again soon.

Fit: I was a bit nervous ordering the 5's, I wear a 5 in the sandals, but my Mukluk boots are size 6. I was so excited when I tried on the Supertone Sneakers--the 5 is perfect. I tried them without socks when they first arrived, but it's too sweaty...thin socks are fine. The insole isn't quite the same as the sandals, I don't think it has as much arch support? But they are like little pillows--a great transition for fall when I finally have to retire my sandals. The width of the Supertones is fine, my feet are a little on the wider side and they don't rub at all (Pietras felt narrow at first but broke them in.) I have also received a lot of compliments (tuxe color). Overall I am very satisfied!



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น